Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Same Thing Different Day

Packed my meals for work. :) How do I eat the same things every day? Simple.
1. For good health.
2. I'm not satisfied with what I see in the mirror every dang day. 
3. My girlfriend loves my abs. lol


Nice weather we're having today, so I decided to take some pictures of the whip.



Back to keeping it "fitness" related. Today I only did 10 sets of 3 reps of pull ups with 35-45 seconds in between sets. Doing a workout to increase my ability to do more reps for pull ups. Got the idea from http://www.youtube.com/twinmuscleworkout Had to keep workout short because gf was stranded and needed me to pick her up. :P 

P.S. - Lose the fat or you ain't getting in my car.


1 comment:

  1. That sticker is awesome. I have been collaborating with a friend (who owns a graphics shop) to make some decals for the bike. Ever since I bought it, I've been meaning to do something like that sticker, but a bit different.

    ReplyDelete