Monday, August 15, 2011

Update

So about a month ago I injured my back and haven't been able to resume my training. I took a bit over 3 weeks off of training and have recently just got back in. Lost strength and endurance..but I'll get it back! Eating properly and training hard again. This first week of getting back has truly brought soreness upon me. My legs feel so beat it hurts just to walk, sit down, stand up, etc. My chest and back are sore to the point where it annoys me to shower..don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining although it sounds like I am. I'm just REALLY happy that I can even lift anything right now. The back injury I had was terrible and I truly hope I never encounter anything like it again. Well, it's good to be back. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back.

    How did you injure it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I injured my back doing a warm up set of deadlifts. lol it was really retarded. the cramp and pain came out of no where. i've been deadlifting again just fine now though. :) thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete