Monday, September 26, 2011

Update - MAX OT

As of September 17th, my brother and I began a new workout program called MAX - OT. I won't go into details about what it is about. But if anyone is interested, here is the link. http://www.simplyshredded.com/the-max-ot-workout-a-full-and-in-depth-review.html

If the link doesn't work for you, just go to simplyshredded.com and search "Max-OT".

Currently weekly split looks like this:
Sunday - Back
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Shoulders & Traps
Wednesday - Arms
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Chest
*I do abs and cardio whenever I get the chance. Abs will be trained once to twice a week. Cardio will be done 4-5 times a week light-moderate.

I won't post what my training went like the first week because I do not remember much of weight, set, and rep range information. So I will begin by logging from September 24.

Sept 24 Saturday:
Barbell Bench Press - 205lbsx 4,4,3+1(using rest-pause technique with 15 seconds rest between 3rd rep to 4th rep on the 3rd set.)
Incline DB Press - 70lbsx 6, 6, 6
Machine Chest Flies - 180lbsx 6, 6, 6

Sept 25 Sunday:
Pull Ups - Body Weight x 7,7,6 I have pathetic and weak pull ups. :(
Bent Over barbell Rows - 185lbs x 6, 6, 6
Lat Pull downs - 150lbs x 6, 6, 6
DB Rows - 100lbs x 6, 4

Sept 26 Monday(today):
Hanging Leg raises - 3x10
Cable Crunches - maxed out on plates 5x20
Oblique crunches - 25lbs 3x10
Wood chops - 3x12, don't remember the weight used..
Crunches - 2xfailure
Plank - 1 set with 1 minute

Also did cardio today.

And here's a picture I took this morning.


My goal right now is to get leaner, taper down my waist, without losing my current muscle. According to a skinfold caliper test I recently took, I'm at 12% bodyfat..which I highly doubt..I feel and think I'm actually above 20%..lol

and why I believe I'm fat...also taken today..



No comments:

Post a Comment