Friday, August 31, 2012

End of August Updates.

Logging some body fat and weight changes from my measurements at Power-Ful.
July 30, 2012 - 16.3% body fat, 143.8lbs

August 15, 2012 - 14.6% body fat, 141.0lbs

August 28, 2012 - 13.8% body fat, 139.4lbs
Picture update from 08/30/12


The girlfriend loves the underboob. Still in my cutting phase. Can't wait to bulk!

08/31/12
Some new aesthetic goodies came home.


Walden Farms 
Syrups - Pancake, Chocolate, Caramel.
Spread - Apple Butter, Strawberry

All calorie free. Which means I can slap on as much as I want since there's no macronutrients. :)


Iron Man and I approve of BSN supplements. Delicious supps!

NEW Syntha-6 ISOLATE - Flavor: Vanilla Ice Cream
-Post workout whey isolate for fast digesting protein.

Syntha-6 Protein Blend - Flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Meal replacement for those times where I'm to busy at work to eat or used as an anytime shake.

Amino X - Flavor: Watermelon
-Anytime BCAA, however I just purchased it because it's so dang delish.

N.O.-Xplode - Flavor: Blue Rasperry
-Pre-workout for those days where I need an extra kick

As I said in one of my older posts, supplements are NOT necessary. I buy them because they are convienent for times where I need them and also because for the simple reason that they are DELICIOUS. 

With protein powder I'm pretty simple-minded. I just buy whatever tastes good. If you're like me than I recommend BSN or INTEK. DYMATIZE's Cinnamon Bun casein is hands down the best tasting casein ever though. :)



1 comment: